Friday, November 10, 2006

Shocking!

Yes, I'd like to shoot Liz Bishop with a taser gun. Is that so wrong?Is there a better sweeps stunt than having your reporter shot with a taser gun? I think not. Video like this is priceless when it comes to winning the ratings war, so stop wasting money on all that research and show me one of your people being tasered. That's TV worth watching, my friends.

Just out of curiosity, Albany Eye would like to know who you'd like to see tasered during November sweeps, so be sure to take our exclusive survey in the column to the right We'll share our results with the winner's news director. Write in candidates are very welcome; just email me your picks!

EDITOR'S NOTE: The survey is now complete. Here are the results. Stop looking for it in the column to the right.

Labels: