Monday, July 24, 2006

Vacation Week

I'm on vacation, so this week please read and enjoy some early items from the lost archives. These two are from our very first day, Friday, October 15, 2004:

Have a Toke on Ed
If you told me a year ago that John Gray would be writing a column
in The Record about Ed Dague using marijuana, I'd of thought you were smoking
crack.

Does this make the floating head of Ed Dague some sort of prophecy?


Playing Ketchup
I always suspected that Assemblyman Jim Tedisco was a knucklehead, but when he swore off Heinz ketchup in a gesture of anti-Kerry defiance, that closed the deal. It's worth noting that
Tedisco made national news when he declared that using Heinz would put money in John Kerry's campaign coffers. Just Google Tedisco ketchup and you'll see what I mean. It's interesting to compare this with the number of results you get when you Google Tedisco
revitalization schenectady.