Monday, May 01, 2006

Rise Up and Unite

The man is keeping me down.Today is May Day, the international worker's holiday, and today I call on my brothers and sisters to support our comrades at CapitalNews 9. I've heard that the good folks at CN9 are still being denied access to Albany Eye. People who work there say that since we wrote about the cable news channel's internet policy, we were placed on the S-List. And that doesn't stand for special. What's up with that? And this after all the good things we've said about them.

Here's how you can do your part to help the hardworking newshounds at Time Warner enjoy a moment of pleasure during their grueling day: write a polite note the Capital News 9 General Manager Al Marlin and urge him to release Albany Eye from the web filter. You're not doing it for me. You're doing it for workers everywhere.