Monday, February 06, 2006

Dishing It Out

Don't be tricked by this come on. Satellite TV is clearly the devil's tool.I don't have satellite TV and I'm not even sure I know anyone who has satellite TV, but thanks to Time Warner, I hate satellite TV.
The media giant's relentless campaign against "the dish," is everywhere. The spots seem to run in every local break on the cable system and all over local TV. And they're very effective. I will not only never get satellite TV, I'd like to drive around the neighborhood and find the evil little devices. And when I spot one? I'll climb up on the roof and tear the damn thing down.
Considering the vast resources Time Warner is utilizing, you can only assume that satellite TV is a dangerous scourge that must be stopped now. Viva, digital cable! Death to the dish.