Thursday, September 15, 2005

This n' That

From The Record:
Dear Mr. Fix-It: I have seen some strange lights in the sky over Cohoes in recent weeks. I don't know who to call to report these sightings. Can you help me? BUD, COHOES
Wow...they're taking this tabloid thing seriously, aren't they? If you'd like to ask Mr. Fix-It a question, no matter how ridiculous, leave a message at 518-270-1233.


Hanging Around
I've been told that this is up on the cork board in least two local newsrooms ---and one of them is a TV station. Be careful out there kids; I've heard stories about people getting yelled at for hanging up subversive material in the workplace. Read the whole thing here.


Ch-ch-ch-changes?
Paul Vandenburgh last week promised there were big changes coming to WROW, but I'll be darned if I can figure out what's different. For example, I tuned in Monday morning and he was still there.