Friday, August 05, 2005

We're Number Two

Actually, we're tied for number two. Albany Eye and relentless political commentator, Democracy in Albany, share the number two spot in Metroland's reader's poll for "Best Blog". And who's number one? A weblog posted by Alan Ilagan, which is something you really need to see for yourself. It has lots of interesting pictures, and writing like this:
Was I lonelier then than I sometimes feel now? It's possible to be surrounded and loved by a great group of friends and family and admirers and still feel completely alone and isolated. That sort of loneliness is more terrifying than any sort of actual solitude.
Yeah, whatever. I'm thinking that showing my rock-hard abs may help me raise my profile with the Metroland crowd. Stay tuned.

See all the media winners here.