Thursday, March 03, 2005

Humanistas

If this blogging thing doesn't work out, I just may start writing for The Humanist Network News. I always dreamed of a network job ---even if the pay is the same as I get for Albany Eye. Plus, maybe I can score a desk in their spiffy new Humanist Center in Downtown Albany.

The HNN is the online newsletter of Albany based Institute for Humanist Studies, a "think tank whose mission is to promote greater public awareness, understanding, and support for humanism." They include some helpful tips on their submission page:
Who? What? Where? And how? These are questions that need to be answered. But why? is essential. You're an HNN reader, so ask yourself, "Why would someone want to read about this issue in HNN?"
Hmmmm. The four W's. That's all they get from me for free.